The Armed Forces are the backbone of this country, providing safety and security to all of us making Britain Great. The motto, “Be the Best” runs deep within and this is apparent to all the companies now working in partnership with XMR, rewarding our troops with opportunities they deserve.
The continuous achievement XMR is experiencing with the support of international companies has enabled it to grow into multiple sectors across the UK and Middle East, namely Logistics and Engineering. Possibilities are now a plenty and the impact of unemployment to our troops is reducing.
Why use us?
If you would like to hire an Ex Military technical specialist to join your company, we have an extensive database and would love to try and help. The majority of Soldiers and Officers we represent have experience of various levels in Engineering, Logistics and Construction. With the highest standards of Military training, the Service Leaver will add value to your organisation from day one.
Over the past two years, clients have requested very specific technical skill sets not covered in the Military sphere. As a result we approached the civilian market place and as such now possess a very strong civilian candidate database too. Whatever the requirement, we are in a very good place to assist.
What to expect from us?
- We operate using our own unique recruitment model. All consultants in XMR were once technical specialists in the areas they now recruit which means we can understand in detail what the candidate is after.
- Each consultant specialises in one industry only. We know the market back to front and as such can ‘consult’ through the process. i.e understand the detail of the job or what to expect from your available salary bracket.
- Each consultant is Ex Military. We have experience of the transition between military and civilian roles, which puts us in a unique position to be able to advise candidates about their new placement.
- We will not send you ill-fitting candidates. On first contact, we allow the candidate the opportunity to describe their perfect role; what they actually want to do, salary expectations, maximum commuting distance plus much more. We gain all the necessary information before even mentioning potential roles. It is only then that we look to match them.
- Excellent communication. We will speak to you (and the candidate of course) at every stage of the recruitment process to ensure there are no hidden surprises. Total transparency throughout.
Whilst serving in the Military, many are privy to highly sensitive data. As a result there are numerous personnel exiting the Forces holding either SC or DV. The numbers of those with Security Clearance leaving the technical Regiments is even higher which make them a valuable asset to companies that conduct work within the Defence sector. A few of the larger FTSE 100 companies we work with conduct work in the Defence arena (e.g CGI) and as such are highly interested in the technical Service Leavers XMR represent.