‘BRINGING THE BEST TO YOU’
Looking for energetic, experienced Recruitment Consultants!
Do you have a passion for recruitment, but haven’t found your niche market?
Are you eager to gain further experience and responsibility?
Do you want to be part of a close team?
If you are interested in building a rewarding career within the recruitment industry this could be an ideal opportunity for you. We are a fast paced Company that require an energetic, self-motivated and organised candidate to join our lively, vibrant team. We are specialists for contract & permanent staffing for all engineering, logistics/supply chain and cyber sectors across the UK, Europe and Middle East. We are a close knit young team who are very close and sociable.
XMR, is more than just a recruitment company; providing a service unparalleled in today’s recruitment industry. By being able to tailor the entire recruitment process, our clients’ are assured of complete control and success throughout, eliminating the risk. This is the reason why XMR is leading the way in providing EX MILITARY CYBER, ENGINEERING and LOGISTICS/SUPPLY CHAIN EXPERTS into the sectors that are trying to ‘bridge the skills gap’ caused by a lack of young professionals coming through apprenticeships and university.
The Armed Forces are the backbone of this country, providing safety and security to all of us making Britain Great. The motto, “Be the Best” runs deep within and is apparent to all the companies now working in partnership with XMR, rewarding our troops with opportunities they deserve.
The continuous achievement XMR is experiencing with the support of international companies has enabled it to grow into multiple sectors across the UK and Middle East, namely Engineering, Logistics/Supply Chain and Cyber. Possibilities are now a plenty and the impact of unemployment to our troops is reducing.
- To source candidates, by utilising the company database and own initiative.
- To call and register suitable applicants and confirm their suitability, availability for any potential roles.
- To follow company best practice, in sourcing suitable candidates.
- To follow company best practice, in sourcing new business and involving own practices to perform above expectations.
- To achieve weekly/monthly productivity and efficiency targets.
- To assist the Directors, and industry set teams with the 360 degree recruitment process.
- To write, place advertisement ia social feeds and job boards.
- To media your market knowledge and be proactive in building a larger network.
- To use specific criteria provided by the Directors/Consultants to search designated searchable web sites and produce an applicant shortlist. Unless your own clients and candidates are formed, therefore the 360 process will be down to you.
- To ensure that the interviews are confirmed by telephone and process is maintained throughout, I.E. Interview preparation and post interview proforma to clients.
- Ambitious with the ability to sell product (Candidates).
- Passionate about the industry chosen.
- Target driven and able to prioritise a busy workload.
- Confident on telephone and professional in your manner.
- A-C in Maths & English preferred.
- Industry knowledge and experience (Engineering/Logistics/Cyber).
- A knowledge of the military market.
- A 360 recruitment background.
- Able to establish and maintain client and business relations.
- Highly organised with the ability to prioritise
- Customer focused
- Confident and friendly
- Strong attention to detail
- Accurate and a fast learner
- Well presented
Future Prospects – This role will give you great access to a resource that companies are fighting for. Growth within is encouraged and promotional prospects to those who prove worthy (Time scale not dependant), shear hard work will push you up the ranks at rapid speeds.
Working Week – Mon-Fri – 8.00am-5:30pm (This WILL involve expected out of hour work)
Monthly Wage – London competitive salary (Dependant on background and seniority) + Bonuses (Targets to be consistently hit for Bonuses)
Incentives and Social Activities:
- High Achievers Award (Team events (Race days, Meals, Trips abroad))
- Top Restaurant Nights out (The top team can visit the Shard combined with a top dining experience)