Specialists sourced from the following:
Every Regiment and Corps within the Armed Forces employ their own drivers however it’s the Royal Logistic Corps (RLC) that are by far the largest. It is safe to say, all drivers that leave the military will have experience of the below:
- Carry out driving tasks and complete the maintenance and servicing of vehicles.
- Gain HGV Class 1 and Class 2 licences in training (and at a younger age than what’s possible as a civilian).
- Will have deployed on exercises and operations worldwide.
- Gain additional licences for vehicles from Heavy Equipment Transporters to Quad Bikes.
- Learn to drive in all conditions and environments.
It is widely known the civilian industry is in dire need of new blood… It just so happens we are in possession of drivers with dozens registering with us every day. We’re operational all over the UK and can help your business immediately, getting you highly trained, motivated and LOYAL drivers.