Been wondering what they might ask you? Here is XMR’s list of some practice questions you should always prepare answers to before going for an interview.
90% of these questions will always come up!
Take your time thinking of truthful, well thought out answers you can have ready!
- What are your strengths and weaknesses? (Think of at least 3 each)
- What would your colleagues and friends consider as your best qualities?
- Why do you want to work here?
- What do you know about our company? (Make sure you research recent updates about the company)
- What can you bring to the role that someone else can’t?
- What do you think will the main tasks and responsibilities in this job? (Study the job spec)
- What do you think the main challenges will be?
- What do you want to achieve in the role?
- Where do you see yourself in five years time?
- Why did you leave your last job?
- Tell me about a typical day in your current/previous job
- Tell me about a time you had to overcome a problem in your previous role
- What experience have you got from previous jobs that would help you here?
- What motivates you?
- Which tasks do you get the most satisfaction from?
- What do you know about our products/services?
- What do you think of our products/services?
- Can you think of any improvements to our products/services?
- What makes a good team?
- What makes a good team member?
- What makes a good team leader?
- What was the last film you saw or the last book you read?
- How would you describe yourself?
- How would your friends describe you?